Saturday 26 April 2008

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours



'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria-Parker has denied rumours that she is pregnant.
According to People magazine, the actress dismissed the speculation at a promotion event for her freshly moving-picture show 'Over Her Dead Body'.
Longoria-Parker said: "No pregnancy, non still. I've been cooking and eating, preparation and eating. I keep singing everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just being on shine [a reference to the Hollywood writers' strickle]."
The actress sparked farther rumours when she arrived at a press day with a pink sister blanket wrapped around her.
When asked about the blanket, she said: "I know - If this isn't going to spawn pregnancy rumours, I don't know..."
She continued: "I was freezing, so I had to run down to the gift shit, and they didn't have any wraps. I grabbed this and was like, 'It's so easy, merely why is it so small?!' And they said, 'It's for a baby'."
The 'Desperate Housewives' star has spoken nigh having a family line with her basketball actor hubby Tony Yardbird Parker in the hereafter.
She said: "I intend, we're not truly on a time clock, and going away, 'Okay, this month, this clarence Shepard Day Jr.. We're variety of just going away, 'We're so happy if we get pregnant, and if we don't we're okay.' We're just letting God make up one's mind it."




Minus the Bear